Graeve of Sorrow's End
Strength: 8 (- 1)
Dexterity: 18 (+ 3)
Constitution: 12 (+ 0)
Intelligence: 9 (+ 0)
Wisdom: 15 (+ 1)
Charisma: 13 (+ 1)
Chaotic: Act without regard for the consequences.
The spirits have told me something interesting about Ratatoskr.
I’ve met Rogrio before, but it was a long time ago.
I’ve been traveling with Leena for a while.
I am Anara’s fairy godfather.
Commune with Spirits: You can see, speak, and interact with teh spirits of nature and the elements as if they were flesh and blood.
Spirit Contract: When you negotiate with a powerful spirit, they will agree to perform a service for you, but you must perform a service for them in kind.
Conjure Spirits (Wis): When you call upon the spirits dwelling in the vicinity, roll + Wis. On a 10 + hold 4, on a 7-9 hold 2, on a 6 or less hold 1.
You may spend your hold to:
● Have the spirits answer one your questions honestly and to the best of their ability.
● Have one of the local spirits perform a move that they know.
Example spirit moves:
● Air: Manifest the winds
● Darkness: Shroud something in shadow
● Earth: Animate the earth and stone
● Fire: Burn something
● Light: Manipulate the light
● Nature: Animate the plantlife
● Water: Summon the flowing waters
Spellblade: While you have hold from conjure spirits and deal damage, choose one of the following:
● Deal + d4 damage.
● Your attack carries some aspect (ignition, knockback, and so on) of one of the local spirits.
Elven Grace: Elven Grace: When you roll + Dex or + Wis for a move and roll a 12 + you succeed above all expectations and with amazing grace. The GM will give you a great opportunity or a better outcome.
You start with:
● Chainmail (1 armor, 1 weight)
● Elven long sword (close, +1 damage, precise, 1 weight)
● Camouflaging cloak (cool in heat, warm in chill, +1 forward when you stay still and try to hide, 1 weight)
● Adventuring gear (5 uses, 1 weight), two doses of antitoxin, a dose of bloodweed (dangerous, touch) and a dose of serpent’s tears (dangerous, touch)